I don't know about you, but I'm always thinking I should drink more water.
But how much is the right amount?
And how can I remember to drink it?
Here's a little weight based formula for you to figure out how much you need:
Take your current weight and divide by two. That number is the minimum number of ounces of water you should drink per day.
So if you weight 150, you should drink 75 ounces of water a day.
Now-- how can you remember to drink water all day when you can hardly remember what time to pick up the kids?
Here's a cool smart phone app to help you:
And finally, why are you drinking more water again?
Here are your top 5 reasons:
- Helps digestion, and cures constipation. That's a good thing.
- Is that hunger? No wait, I'm just thirsty! Save calories, lose weight!
- Gee your skin looks fabulous, did you have Botox? No, I'm just drinking more water! Save money!
- Detox. The best way to eliminate waste is to urinate (the kidneys filter it). More pee = live longer.
- Reduce chronic pain. Dehydration hurts, water tastes good.
In your best health, always-